1) Virtual member ( or referred to “you” or “User” from now onwards) of Buddha.dot.sg ( or referred to “hostmaster” or “us” or “we” from now onwards ) using this free email@example.com email service ( or referred to “Service” from now onwards ) must uphold the Buddhist 5 precepts that is:-
a) No harming/killing of sentient beings
b) No stealing or dealing of other people properties illegally
c) No false/harmful speech
d) No sexual/indecent misconducts
e) No consuming/dealing of harmful intoxications
2) You must observe strictly all International and Singapore criminal, civil, commercial or any other laws when using this Service. You will be solely held responsible for any breach of any laws as we will not be monitoring or responsible of your usage of this Service.
3) Failure to uphold the clauses (1) ,and (2) will result in suspension or cancellation of your free email account without any further notice from hostmaster .
4) If any criminal abuse or misuse of this Service by the User will be referred to the Singapore Police for action.
5) The hostmaster will not be liable for any lawsuit resulting from the User criminal abuse or misuse or fraud from this Service.
6) You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the member's application and registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 6.
7) We or our external host provider will not be held responsible for any loss of data due to technical fault, virus attack , any illegal hacking of the computer system or any other kind of unforeseen administration or technical problem that may arise. You are to backup all your data and keep them safe.
8) We reserve the sole exclusive right to withdraw this free Service without giving any reason to the User at any time we see fit.
9) The Terms and Conditions may be updated by us in our sole discretion from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at: http://www.buddha.sg/terms/
10) By accepting this free Service, you are deemed to have understand and agreed to the terms and conditions attached to it.
11) Your entitlement to this free Service will be automatically terminated when you ceased to be member of BuddhaDotSg